Goblin



Oooh Goblin, so much to say about this drama
Ever episode is filled with tears and joy, happiness and sadness
Lots of moral lessons
 More importantly you'll view death from a really different dimension
The sad but lovely story of love 
" You wait your bride many years, only to have yourself killed by her"
I can even describe the sadness I felt when this drama ended 
I had to throw away a piece of me
But I'm happy to know it's still in heart  ❤
---------------------------------------------------
Screenshots
---------------------------------------------------







---------------------------------------------------
Info
---------------------------------------------------
Country: Korean
Status: Completed
Released: 2016
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
---------------------------------------------------
Description
---------------------------------------------------
Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) is a goblin who is also a protector of souls. He lives together with an amnesiac grim reaper (Lee Dong Wook) who is in charge of taking deceased souls. Together the two of them sees the dead off into the afterlife. Meanwhile, Ji Eun Tak (Kim Go Eun) is a high school student who despite her painful reality remains optimistic. She ends up falling in love with the goblin. Kim Sun (Yoo In Na) is an owner of a chicken shop; a bright and attractive girl who is loved by all men.
---------------------------------------------------
Watch link
---------------------------------------------------
==> Goblin <==



Comments

Popular Posts